Jingle Jaunts

A trawl through many classic UK radio station jingles from Robin Blamires

Monday 11 May 2009

Now Hear All The Cuts!

A very warm welcome to my new blog designed solely for my trawls through countless chronologies of radio stations in the UK with their jingles being the key illustrations.

As the downloads from the posts on my original blog were so popular,
I've decided to give them their own home and there will be plenty more to come over the next month or so containing audio from many stations over t
he years.

This isn't the first post of course, because of the way blogs work, but there's plenty of audio including including two new posts on Trent FM and GEM AM, as I've just returned from a rather nice weekend in the Nottingham area.

The Heart Attack posts will continue to be published on my normal blog as they're topical and relevant to how things are changing but this site will be a place for my ramblings about jingles and stations in general.

Your contributions are more or less welcome so feel free to leave comments or send me an e-mail via RobinBlamires@Easy.com or through Facebook, Twitter, whatever floats your boat.

Remember, these aren't fully accurate historical accounts as such and are based around my take on the jingles themselves and my own thoughts on them.

And I'd best point out that all the audio featured is designed purely for educational use and I believe constitutes section 30 of the Copyright Designs and Patents act of 1988.

Overall enjoy reading, and most importantly listening.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home